Monday, January 9, 2017

It's going to be a GREAT year

It's going to be a great year, I can feel it already.  This is not a post about how terrible 2016 was because I actually had a pretty good 2016, but I am sure that 2017 is going to be better.  I can feel it in my bones.

Here are a couple of big goals for me in 2017:
Goal number one: make some goals.  Check.
Goal number two: tell people about your goals so they can hold you accountable.  In process...
Goal number three: write 200,000 words this year.  Wait, what??
Goal number four: publish your first book in 2017.  Okay now, hold on
Goal number five: keep your expectation for this first book low.  #pessimism
Goal number six: don't forget to post on your new blog.  We all remember what happened to the last one.

If you are by chance still reading this, then congratulations you are my very first reader.  Hang in there, I promise it will get better.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment